IMPAIRED RISK LIFE INSURANCE
We are here to help with your Affluent Clients in need of more options.
Our team is here to ensure the Life Insurance process for your best clients makes them feel as special as they are. Getting the coverage right for Life and Disability Insurance is what we do. When your top client cannot find coverage through your direct carrier, EMG is here to help you find a solution to keep them covered through your office.
CONCIERGE SERVICE AVAILABLE FOR CLIENTS WITH:
Minimum Net Worth of $1 million.
Seeking insurance coverage of $1 million or more.
Examples of possible Industries/Careers: Doctors, Dentists, Engineers, Lawyers, Business Owners.
CONCIERGE INSURANCE SERVICE INCLUDE:Our model places an emphasis on a high level of personalized service. We strive to provide you with the best quality of service options.
- Personalized Experience: Our team works with you and when necessary, your clients, so we can recommend the right product that fits their protection needs and any health impairments they may have.
- Saves Time: Our team takes the stress out of having to search the marketplace for the right solution. We step in to save you time so you and your client can get on with doing the things you all love to do.
- Unique access: We provide access to the best and widest range of insurance underwriters. If we cannot find the benefits for your needs the coverage probably does not exist.
- High Touch Experience: Our relationship managers work with you and your best clients to make this process as seamless as possible. Our purpose is to deliver the desired coverage that your best client needs in a timely and personalized fashion.
- National Presence: We are available to you and your client wherever they may be located in the United States and even some foreign national options.
How to Submit a Quote Request
Download and complete the mandatory initial questionnaire for all clients.
Download and complete any applicable questionnaires indicated based off the initial questionnaire.
Save all completed forms and attach them to an email sent to: email@example.com or fax to 281.940.1030.
We are here to help you get the right insurance for your clients. We are experts in underwriting for impaired risk customers. This simple quoting tool makes shopping for the right coverage as easy as one, two, three. We Are Here To Help You.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. (Please check spam for missing emails.)
- General Medical
- Foreign Residence
- Heart Abnmlekg
- Heart Aortic Regurgitation
- Heart Angioplasty
- Heart bbb
- Heart Attack
- Heart Aortic Stenosis
- Heart Disease Cardio
- Heart Congestive Heart Failure
- Heart General
- Heart Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Heart Pacemakers
- Heart Pericarditis
- High Blood Pressure
All cases will be fully underwritten by designated carriers and require a Paramed.
Once a form has been submitted a quote request our team will confirm receiving your inquiry within a business day. If you have not heard from us please confirm the email address and resend the form or check your SPAM folder.
An average of 72 hours is the turnaround time for our team to hear from the various carriers about a case. Some questionnaires may require further follow-up and all forms are expected to be completed in full.
All details of an impairment are essential to help us place your client in the best coverage possible for them. Missing health information or personal history can delay an offer or cause a decline.
Thank you for trusting us with your valued client and we look forward to helping you find options for them!
Impaired Risk – Frequently Asked Questions
Benefit amount, maximum of $50,000. 5 year renewable term for ages 18-75.
Graded at: 120% of premium Year 1 – 20% of Death Benefit Year 2 – Full benefit all years after year 3
Currently Available in - AL, AR, AZ, CA, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MI, MO, MS, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, WV, WY.